217th entry

Finally today i return school for my class.. i miss lecture time.. somehow..

"pr1ncess' sms in morning 8.47am:
fifth row fr front. right side. find my yellow jacket n blue pencil box. usual arrangement... jer will sit w tim who takes e sit near e centre stairs =D"

well no one wanna sit next to tim.. then i sat with him loh..

from clar's blog..
"in the end, there's an empty seat in bet timothy & jeremin on left... and pr1ncess & lemonkiss on rite.
i was making noise, y let me sit beside jeremin. that 2 on my right said i'm more trained to sit beside timothy & jeremin. the thing is this, u all should be as trained as me... at least today not so much of sniggering liao. we all think it's too sensitive to snigger in front of jeremin. we have to look more normal. (meaning that we have been abnormal for the last rd and it had been a torture to keep giggling. maybe perhaps i'm more trained.)"


Haha.. i wonder if tim and i got dangerous virus and the gals are fearing to sit next to us..

The class today was rather long winded.. the lecturer can start talking abt the intro on the lesson for nearly an hour.. -_-" lemonkiss and i nearly Zzz...

Oh, the following paragraphs are to thank ppl..

Meanwhile, I felt that i was rather popular today.. 3 persons sms me to tell me they had booked a seat for me for the same class. One is pr1ncess, other one is tim and lastly is jialin. Thanks to them for booking me a seat. Esp Tim.. he is hardly wake up so early and come to school b4 lesson start.. He did today.. abit grateful..

Also, i must thank lemonkiss for helping me to buy some food during breaktime. I was so giddy until i dun dare to move. Jialin hold me tight to walk me outside the lecture room to have a cup of hot tea.. Also must thank tim for lend me some coins to buy coke during lunch. I try to return him back later but he rejected.

Oh thank luke for add me into his list of bloggers.. i was rather stupid as i had a hard time (since he changed his blog skin till now) to find his tag board and other links.

I knew it was long. Hope u all readers dun find it nagging.. hee..

Comments

Anonymous said…
even if u drop, timothy can carry u... :X -clar
LuKe said…
clar, i agree =P

jer, maybe u gave a lil too much compliments to him. Or am I oversensitive =P

Dun worry abt it - my skin shld be changing again. =)

.LuKe.
Anonymous said…
hey... u're indeed popular...
hmm.. i din know u weren't feeling unwell... anyway, rest much ya...

smile always =) .. ~princess~
Anonymous said…
-_-? -_-" -clar
Jeremin said…
if i really drop that day, no one will bother me except help me to call 995..

Popular Posts