206th entry

I just wanna to say thank you to all.. rong~er, lemonkiss, clar and luke. Thanks for all yr encouragements..

I knew those "theories" u all mention. I had been using them throughout.. However, there are sometimes that i had doubt abt my belief on those theories like yesterday. I was just emotional broke down and need to cry and grumble them out.. That's me.. after those crying and grumbling.. i will be back as normal.. that little jeremin will be active again.. Now after a good nite sleep. i felt better.. =)

Comments

LuKe said…
No problem gurl...encouragement is free of charge =) u jus have 2 take careee =)

.LuKe.
Anonymous said…
aiyo, gal, i know u r carefree, but don't keep sticking to this term "little jeremin", or else it maybe an obstacle of how u handle decision in life maturely as an adult. -clar

Popular Posts