200th entry

Oh... 200th entry.. Wow.. i must praised myself as i never wrote so much thing in my life..

Ok, im really felt blessed today only.

Mum treated me to eat swensen. I had a long time didn't eat anything from that restaurant. I finally ate my fav fish and chip and the colt tower ice cream.. Yes.. i finally ate ice cream since after my recovery.. =)

I also got a new pair of sandal from Dad. Actually he spotted a pair of covered ballet shoes with oriential style which i love it toO. However, the smallest size is still toO big for me. =( Therefore he got me another pair which it is the current one i mention. I ask dad and bro to search that pair with my size if they passed by the other outlets. Also, i got a small tote bag with any purchase of any pair of shoes with $5. This also paid by daddy.. hee..

Bro bought a new electronic item just an hour plus ago. He told me it is expensive to get a big bag of tissue which cost him $2 but he felt it is cheap to get a electronic item of few hundred bucks. 0_o Guys are like that.. willing to spend few hundred or thousands for their fav items like electronic products or cars..

it is hard to get for my parent to give me something. Wow..

"Is Jeremin a guy rite?" i was mistooken as a guy in clar's blog by other commentor. It is jus becos of my name.. -_-"

Clar helped to explained in her comment..

"u have heard jeremy is a guy, but jeremin is a gal's name. just like clarence is a guy's name, clarissa (my name) is a gal's name.
to prove that jeremin is a gal...
1) she received more flowers than i do
2) the 3 gals ard her associate her w/ Timothy, Luke, Louis...
3) ask egen team pple who had seen her in pax at the egen launch
4) ask lemonkiss & pr1ncess if she is a gal.
5) she likes hello kitty, wear a nice dress at D&D, etc etc.

6) i would have been killed by brownmonkey many times, if jeremin is a guy. coz jeremin & me blinked at each other & wanting to have candlelight lunch, she called me darling, all the hugs & kisses that she typed.
7) ask brownmonkey whether jeremin is a gal.


posted by clar"

Jus wanna to claify.. I dun receive more flowers than clar. She told me that she did receive a big bunch of flowers when she is busy working in past. She also did received half a dozen of pink rose from me and ah min for her birthday. It make me so shy when i had to carry it to her from my home to expo. 1 and 1/2 hour of transport time. Everyone in the train is staring at me.. I had never had a flower more than 2 stalks. Also all are given by GALS.. at least she got recieved from GUYS.. Oh abt the dress for dnd, i dun wear that pretty lah. Only clar will advertise me that i looked like a princess that day..

oh ya, my old ailement is back.. left feet in pain. That time i didn't take care well when i sprained my ankle when i was young. Now, old problem is always back.. ouch..

Comments

Anonymous said…
mooz~ -clar

Popular Posts