216th entry

Colleen was nice. She asked me out on sat evening for dinner after she knew that I will be home alone. She knew me that I dread of eating alone.. Everyone in my family got their own programs except me.. Had an enjoyable dinner with her.

On the way home, i tink alot of past matters. The routes and buildings tat i had passed by do make me remember who had been with me @ each time.

I tot that i will be the last one to reach home but when i returned home, the whole house was pitch black. haiz.. home alone again..

Today is my grandfather's death anniversary. Every children had to buy one dish to pay respect for my grandfather. Imagine that we had alot of dishes and desserts for a lunch. While i was dining, i overheard from my uncle saying that his father's death had granted us a meal.. -_-" A meal? I think that his death did grant us to meet all of us up yearly but not for a meal. After the lunch, we all act as usual.. Childrens are playing game boy advance while adults are watching new dvds or chatting.. No one now felt sad for grandfather's departure..Perhap it was 17 years ago.. I had a short chat with grandmother. She is only complaining of headache and once she saw the young grandchildren hopping and playing in front of her. Her face hang with a smile. Most of the grandchildren or great grandchildren had never seem grandfather b4. The last grandkid that grandfather saw was shortie who was merely a baby that time. Now she is a growup pretty lady. I just wonder if grandfather is watching us from heaven, will he recognise who is who..

My dad told me tat his sister had a fall in Taipei when she reach the 1st day of the tour.. She was admitted over taipei hospital and return back singapore to have a recheck her condition in singapore hospital. Haiz.. a happy hoilday can lead to unhappy situation..

Comments

sH0rtie said…
heyx..dUnch b sAd ya?
no doubt i was the last baby that granpa saw..but he's still wid us..
i'll nv 4get on my 16th birthday.
the 1st thing that i saw when i woke up was a moth. den i told my mom abt it..she said that granpa came back to see how i was. so, it all depends on your belief..

Popular Posts