198th entry

Ok.. i did something bad.. i didn't go for today paper.

i doubt myself that i will write at least 5 pages today. In our school rule, there is at least 5 pages must be written otherwise the paper will not be mark and returned back.

From Clar's blog:
"jeremin gave me an sms saying Timothy & her decided not to go for ICP either. wah, must discuss w/ some1 impt in her life 1st, b4 telling me. by talking abt romantic lunch w/ me & calling me darling don't help in convincing me abt TIMOTHY! i left CBIS for next tue. u gals left anymore papers?"

Must clarify.. This is how it happened..

Me: " Are u going for the paper today?" ( this sms sent to Clar 1st then Tim)

Tim: " you going? i go if you go.."

Me: "haha.. i dunno leh. plan to ask u instead u ask me. i haven't study much. Too exhausted by yesterday AF paper"

Tim: " ok la.. we no go la.. this paper i no study too.. i'll cya soon.. mayb will ask u out study for 1 day next week k?"

* at this time, clar then replied me*

Me: "ok then i go n continue to Zzz.."

Tim: " ok.. sweet dream.."

At this time, i sms clar.
Clar: "not 4 paper but lib. u going?"

Me: " Oh jus now tim and i decided not going.. too exhausted by yesterday paper.also i can't memory anything."

Clar: "so i c u next week"

Me: "i maybe likely go back school study. Hope i will see u ard them we two have romantic lunch.. haha"

Clar: "if u going today, then i bring candle u bring liter"

Me: "haha.. but i will not b school today leh. Next time"

Clar: "ok, let me know in adv"

Me: "yes darling.. muhahaha"

Our sms conversation end.. this is how it happen.. Y she always convince that she is not impt..

Rong~er at this time barked me for not going for the paper.. *sob sob*
His last msg said " Remember Impossible is attainable"

I wanna to go relax myself also cannot..
no one is available to accompany me today.. Ah min is going to work. Clar go back school for her CBIS test. Lemonkiss is missing in action. Pr1ncess is going for the paper. (she sms me whether wanna to go with her for the test and after that we go for the career fair). Hmm.. today not interested to go for that fair. Jus wanna to get me off the notes and papers.. Planned to go for a movie but anything seem interested me.. also today is fri. tix is more expensive today.. haiz.. Better go and Zzz...

Comments

Anonymous said…
hey girl,
u could have sms me u know.. me got nothing to do oso.. hahahaha... i don't mind going for movie.. hee... but i'm still sniffing away. You jus recovered, better not be near me.. i'm a flu bug carrier now.. keke... I didn't go for ICP too..
--lemonkiss
Jeremin said…
lemonkiss: i yo.. sick still wanna go out with me. I felt honour.. anyway i dun afraid of flu bug..

Add on: i had finished all my papers.. nothing to do except swollen eyes and giddiness. i didn't have enough rest for the past week.
LuKe said…
I wanna catch A Series of Unfortunate Events starred Jim Carrey. He's good lor, 3 persons all he act one...voices also he do one...power!!!

Today 'open' le...

.LuKe.
Anonymous said…
:D i can see pple like to have u along for movie... :D -clar

Popular Posts