208th entry

Today i had spent most of the time in school for the workshop..

I was late for the class.. I broke clar's record cos I was later than her.. She started to ask me a silly qn when i arrived - "where u start to come late?" I replied her.. TODAY.. Clar was super disturbed by me.. esp my handphone kept virbrating through out the whole morning.. Now she knew how i felt when we are attending our af class.. both left (clar) and rite side (ah min) all busy smsing..

3rd time having candlelite lunch with her.. I tink we need to find a dimmer place to eat. Everywhere in school is toO bright. Also i need a fire extinguisher near me whenever clar is lighting the candle.. u all shd see her how she lit the candle.. I gave her one more box of matchstick due to her current usage rate.

Either clar or me ard in school, anyone can join us for the candlelite lunch if u r free to come down SIM.

I received a certificate for participing for the workshop... Hee.. So happy as i had a long time didn't receive a cert. My last cert was received two years ago, my grade 3 piano cert.

oh today i received luke's comment for thanking me for the bday ecard.. It's ok lah.. i didn't do much.. anyway hope he does like tat card..

Comments

Popular Posts