209th entry

"Life still have to go on whatever happens...
its just a part and parcel of life..
like i always says..
Life is not fair..
Life is never fair..
If Life is fair......
Life is not there......
Life is just full of surprises and challengers..
you just have to overcome all these hurdles and its going to be a brand new day tomorrow.. everyday is a new and totally new experience for us to learn and grow up. sometimes its really hurts to grow up but as i say life must go on. Do reach out and cherish what you have at the current moment...
Life is short..
make it happening and colourful."

This is a msg left by an unknown person who comment previous in my begining part of my blog.

This msg help me alot time previously... It help me again just now.. It help me to cool down over some issues.. It was so silly of me to make my previous few hours so angry and upset.. I shd start to make myself more colourful instead of colourless..

Oh, I really love this comment very much..

Comments

Popular Posts