218th entry

Yesterday is a rather fun day in school.. Mainly due to our photo taking in school.. We all gals mostly brought our cameras to school to take pic. I asked the gals to wear more nicely the day b4 and they still all wear as normal. haha.. luckily i didn't overdress.. Haiz.. However they did went to powder up themselves before the photo taking session. @ least better than nothing.. We are rather noisy and crapping throughout the whole photo session. Dunno who suggest the roof terrance and we are all nearly die of the hot burning sun.. I took photos of them from 1st floor to inside lecture theatre to 5th floor and lastly 4th floor.

Clar asked me to take with our lecturer Nagid but i already taken it with him few months ago.. Someone tot i brought my cam for taking with our oversea icp lecturer. -_-" I just wanna to take my schoolmates who are graduating in few months time.. At least they are not ard in school in the next semester, these photos can kept me as memories..

I had uploaded 2 sets of photos on the webshots. One is the sec schoolmate xmas gathering and another one is one i mention earlier. Only those received my invitations can access to it. I felt most of the pics are not well taken due to my old camera.. I tink i shd ask my bro to invest a better digital camera instead of his other stuffs..

Comments

Popular Posts