151th entry

I had a tiring day..

I had lesson on morning.. I saw nagib is alighting his "large" suitcase from his car and he seemed to spot me. I ran for my life and dashed to the lift to avoid his tensing and the question of the name of clar. If i blur out her name and i believed clar will take a knife to chase me the whole school campus..

During the breaktime, the gals are chit chating and dunno why the topic can link to Tim. Sighz.. I want to explain the matter but clar kept giving the gals more "info".. When the break end, someone pop me a question asking whether i like Tim.. Wahhh.. Including this time, i counted that i had been asking this question for 3rd time already.

I went to Ikea to do some household shopping.. Mostly pot plants and curtains for the coming chinese new year.. All are chose by me and I seem became my housekeeper.

I had just return home from the birthday party. I felt that time that people are give me "face" to attend my birthday party. My relative mostly didn't attend this niece and nephew birthday party. However, i help out in the games sections as the hosts are busily with other matters. Luckily, my throat didn't get worse by shouting and screaming @ those noisy children. They want gifts as im in charge them too. The children are like that.. All came to pester me for the presents.. hahaha.. Making me feel im very popular..

Comments

Anonymous said…
*LOL* my name is confidential 1 eh, glad u know that.

anyway, i talked too much :X hee hee -clar

Popular Posts