149th entry

I was sick today.. Not a mild one. Thank goodness i didn't faint @ all.. Perhap of my strong determination. I knew i can't depend my family for help, however there is an angel beside me.

I wanna to thanks ah min for helping me alot from the lunch treat to the doctors fee. Most of all, she is the one who is willing accompany me to see a doctor. She knew i dun see a doctor without anyone dragging me there. If she didn't dragged me down to clinic, i guessed i will be having fever without knowing..
Actually, I planned to go for class after purchasing my niece and nephew birthday presents. However, i became weaker and weaker from the moment i was picking the gifts. Finally i got a barbie kitchen set and a micket mouse basketball net stand for them and get those wrapped by the staff. The gifts are heavy for a sickly gal to carry. At this time, my legs are wobby. I informed Clar that i can't make it for lesson and at the same time, Ah min suggest to drag me down to the opps hospital to see a doctor. However, I can't move much. Bro said im smart enough to take a cab down to seek my family doctor immediately.
I waited a long time for my consultation with my family doctor. He was entertaining a guy from insurance company. I waited till the clinic is closing and that guy was still inside. I was weak and suffering. The nurse who ah min know of, will help me to complain to doctor that im still waiting outside if that fellow is not out of the doctor room in another 5 min time. Haiz.. I wonder why i occur such many similar cases before i was able to see the doctor. Finally the guy was out. During the consultation, i realised i had done a wrong way. I ate the medicine before drinking milk. He told me that this kind of medicine is unable to mix with milk. No wonder i felt more sickly today. Before i left the doctor's room, he offered me a calendar.
After collecting my medicine, i had to drag myself walking 10min distance to return my house. I was walking like a drunken man, can't walk in straight line. At that moment, i felt this is the long path i ever walk.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Little sis u dun know med cannot mix with milk???????????????????????? Oh my god. I tot u r a expert in med n wat can eat with med which cannot. No wonder this time u so long haven't well. So next time must ask ok??? Hope u will get well b4 18th jan. take care ........


Elmo's sis
Anonymous said…
Oh dear!!!!! Hope u r feelin better now.. ya, its a strict NO NO to mix medicine wif milk!!!! Don't ever do tat again ya! Take care and drink plenty of water k!! Rest well and early hor..
*peggy*
Anonymous said…
actually i also mix medicine w/ milk 1. anyway, i'm v sick too. and yup, do take care eh. -clar

Popular Posts