143th entry

I just read Clar's comment. She is half right and wrong.. Dun wanna talk too much on unhappy stuffs.. let me talk abt more happier things...

I wonder today the sun is rising from west.. Finally, i managed to read that online guide (call "black party") and being treated a bar of candy instead i usually treat.. Im quite like that game which have the concept of marriage skill and pet skills. However, it need to play monthly subscription fee. When i was told that in that game, once there was a online couple who wan to marry in somewhere a church in that online town, they need to passby an area with full of polar bear.. The bride had to hold her wedding gown and tip toe quickly to run off the area.. Hahaha.. The bridegroom was pushing a cart slowly. Both are avoiding those strong level polar bears.. Wahhh hahaha... So cute..

Ok, i had given the bday present to that bday boy.. Surprisingly, I got a bar of my fav candy from a bday boy.. heehee.. i can guess my classmates are really pampering me.. First is clar who give me a box of hello kitty fruit gummy (last week) and today i got a bar of candy.. Though both are not expensive gift but i felt happy.. Now i start to realise that im a very easily content gal.. A pack or bar of candies can make me smile for a day.. So remember to give me regularly if u wan to c me smiling.. hahaha.. *Oops.. wat a greedy gal i am*

A mistake i had made for many months until i realised today.. He told me that he dun eat that candy that i always offered him.. However, he had ate that for past few months.. Perhap i dun have much variety for him to choose.. Now i must remember who like to eat which kind of candies.. Clar dun eat any candies which will make her fat, Bro Jam eat any kind, ah min prefer those candies which are mint or gummy types.

Comments

Anonymous said…
orh... then i :X lor...

anyway, won't give u too much nice stuff to munch. MUST keep SLIM.

the correct thing is this: Clar usually ok w/ sugar-free sweets & gummies. dislikes sweets that cause cough & dry throat, chocolates & creamy & sticky (tooth unfriendly) sweets.

bro jem kena fr me, coz he bought soft drinks twice for me. u don't really c me drinking soft drink, do u? i'm cutting down on calories, yet he was feeding me w/ calories. -clar

Popular Posts