147th entry

I jus smile.. i discovered there was a bar of candy which was attached with the chinese new year card from Clar. Now, my tables are placed with the candies i received.. I think soon or later, i will have a lot of unwelcome visitors - ants and cockroaches..

Perhap, after so much disasters and happenings and i got a feeling of calm and peaceful while reading his blog.. Still the old one i knew.. Good with everyone except him.

From today onward, i shall be less narrowminded in related with all unhappy things..

I tink ah min is promoting me with a list of guys.. Oh pls.. I wonder if she received a lot of commissions from them.. hahaha..
Note for Rong~er: she had included you as number one in her list.. Hahaha.. go n scold her if u want.. hahaha..

Comments

Anonymous said…
so nice of huimin. :D -clar

Popular Posts