146th entry

I just woke up from a nap.. Im getting better.. Thanks for all the advices for the headache.. Actually my headache is "seasonal".. it occur when too stress and not early rest.. esp exam periods..

Oh, i had done my Orgn theory test. I dun think i can make it.. A lot of factors made me fail.
  1. Not enough rest - i had 3 hrs of sleep before going the papers.
  2. Not enough preparation - stunned and stared 10 min after i got the papers.
  3. Write too slow - unable to complete
  4. lack of time management
Must reflect those problems to avoid these during real exam

Luckily this test will not be counted for exam purpose. It is just a test to test how much i had studied. But i think i had disappointed my lecturer. Btw, i got back my test 1 on OT. I got 19/30. Wow.. This is the highest mark i got for test.. I joked with Jialin that both got same mark but our contents of our paper are different.. Haha..

Comments

Popular Posts