160th entry

After last nite event, i went to do some calculations.

It is an extreme bad new.

My two bank accounts are empty. One of them is negative figure. The bank will be chasing me soon. Although i had redrew my ERS money and it is not enough to cover up my insurance fee. I need to rise a few hundred bucks which due in 6 week time. Also, i think i need to pay for my workshop fees, costing $250+ which paying in 4 day times. These are the more urgently figure need to pay. I still got $6000+ education debt pending (interest is increasing like a snowball) Plus, this figure is excluding my current studies. Honestly no one is helping me to share my burden.

Measures to rise those figures.

I had cut down all my expense to the lowest. Perhap i need to bring a flask of hot water themo flask and steal some cup noodles from my hse to be my lunch in school.

From today onward, i will cut down my gathering events. I usually will have 3 to 4 gatherings per month. Each spending will cost me from $20+ to $50+. I need to cut down the outing with them. Hope my friends will not call me callous for this.

# dear colleen: i need to cut down one of the events which u had planned. Most likely i will not go for the steamboat as i can't eat much. The KTV session which i promised u since last year and i will try to raise money to go with u. I had cancelled the rest of the gatherings which i had promised other except one of yours.This is the best i can do.

I had put a stop to use my credit card. However, I need to clear up the coming bill which will be arrive next monday. I need to top up ard $60+.

I had give up my purchases which i intend to get..

After those calculations, i realised that my parents didn't pay for my studies after my sec school graduation. My tertiary fee is from the loan from my parent's CPF account and i need to repay them soon. Also, i had not include my current education fee yet. Hmmm.. this is a good point to debate with my mum if she mentioned the studies fees are paid by her.

Oh, thanks for Peggy and the passerby Luke who encourage me..

Comments

Anonymous said…
think it's gd that u start doing calculations. i have to do mine as well. -clar
Anonymous said…
Hi, i don't know what to say...just wanna tell you, When The Going Gets Tough, The Tough Gets Tougher.
Frenze are all around, do not hesistate to approach!
Rong~er
Anonymous said…
babe, u did e right thing by not participating in ALL e activities.. ha.. well, u did try to cut down expenses.
good job!

continue k.. i'll keep u in my prayers n I know the days ahead gonna be better for you =)

see u in sch - pr1ncess

Popular Posts