132th entry

My 1st day of new year had passed.

I had a tiff with my mum on a 1st day of 2005 over an old matter. This had happen 3 years ago and she still can dug them out to make a big fuss.. Luckily it was a short one otherwise i will be in deep hot soup if she knew i came back jus half an hour ago..

Ya, i jus came home half an hour ago from a secondary school gathering.. I had a long time didn't have a great fun time. Meet some of them @ 3pm to do out grocery shopping @ a cheap supermarket. We bought quantity of 11 peoples' foods for a steamboat, plus the rent fee of 2 vcds and each pax only paid $6.40. (exclude my transport fees lah) Wow... this is the cheapest gathering i ever got.. NOw i then know rong~er is good in cooking.. Better than me... He is practically our main chef for the dinner...

After dinner, we start to play the UNO, an old games which we used to play during our sec school period. It seem to return our old times except got JJ's gf playing toO and the punishment of drinking wine and beers.. Actually i lose in one of the games but ah rong is also having a draw with me.. Instead of me drinking, he bottom up.. Im so lucky.. No need to drink otherwise i will be drunk.. Also Xiumei gave me a small planner book which i need one actually.. Thks Xiumei!

Well, i really had a great time @ JJ's hse.. Thanks for planning this gathering... Jus knew that they dun have train back to clementi.. Next time, they must leave earlier..

Comments

Popular Posts