162th entry

I had settled the bank draft in the post office during late morning and it is quite crowded. Just that 40min in the post office, i had spent $696+ as part of education fee. It took me half an hour to fill up those forms just for applying the bank draft.

Worse of all, the exchange rate is in post office is a bit higher. My last rate i checked is $3.06 and the rate for today is $3.10 Athough 4 cents difference, it end up causeing to me pay $8.84 more (which is almost equal to the post office's commission charge of bank draft - $8). To ensure the payment will reach UOL, i had make a registered letter - $2 buck more.

Haiz.. Going to be a poorer student.

Oh ya, thanks luke to teach me the 3Rs.. I will try to apply them on my cost saving.. :)

Comments

LuKe said…
Well...actually any NS guy who read my comment will find the 3Rs familiar la...:P nothing much...I only "reusing" lo...hehe :)

Popular Posts