152th entry

A lot of things happened today.

Today my lesson started earlier and i missed the lunch date with Clar. This make her to have an unexpected lunch date with Nageb

After class, i went to the library to looked for her. I told her Tim overheard that i was been teased by 3 gals from bro jam and Tim asked me what happened. I kept this matter closed from him to prevent more worse surprises.

Clar and i went to the consultation class and realised it was empty. We shd have the AF consultation but the whole lecture room seemed to be totally empty and seem like we had booked the whole room. Half an hour later, there are only 3 miserable "cats" (including clar and me). Clar gave our lecturer a ring and realised that our lecturer had forget this. Haiz.. Therefore, it left both of us staying in the lecture room to do our homework and reading textbook. Whenever i mention the name staring with that letter T, her eyes seemed to glow.. hahaha.. she asked me alot of questions e.g. why ah min want to promote me off and one of the list included him.. Clar told me that i needed a mate. This is what ah min also saying the same things to me. Does my face looked like i need someone?

*cough cough* Im still coughing. Clar is fearing of me spreading her more virus to her.. Hahaha.. It is because she is trying to recover her illness as im spreading her more. Both of us shared a quick snack meal @ mega bit and continue our conversations till 6pm. So sweet of her to accompany me till my dad arrived.



Comments

Anonymous said…
pigs r not sweet. pigs r sourish. -clar

Popular Posts