167th entry

i receive a word "fail".. That's mean my prayer dun works.. *sob sob*.. Must tink of ways to cheer the black face up..

Some people can be really making u so touch.. Ya.. i always felt it is sweet whenever someone do a little details to me.. Yesterday, my bro make a hot herbal tea for me.. He had nvr serve me something in his entire life. He make a drink for me.. Today.. someone scribbled something which i dun really understand the meaning and also did help pack up for me.. Im grateful.. :)

Ok, there is someone told me that my AF exam landed on fri the 13th.. told me a lame joke (origin from the lecturer), ask me to go waterloo during eve of cny to pray and put the 1st joss stick when midnight struck.. -_-"
well, im not that free and i hate crowds..

Comments

Anonymous said…
*face black* -clar

Popular Posts