137th entry

I had paid for my examination fee. Ya, Clar was right.. The centre was empty.. The person who sat outside the door was reading a book - The True Singapore Ghost Story.. err.. i didn't notice the volume of the book.. I wonder will that person scared in that old and empty level while reading that kind of book? The staff was super nice and manner. This is the first time a staff will ever greet my name when he return my identity card.

Ah min let me see the photos tat took on the dnd.. Everyone is nice and pretty except me.. yuck.. i was ugly in that photo.. The make over pic is now with Clar now.. Yuzhen passed to Bro Jam and now passed to Clar.. The whole world had seen that make over pic of mine.. I bet it will be not nice..

I had been labelled as Shopping Queen.. Haiz.. I admitted that i had shopped a lot today but i haven't had such shopping trip like that since a long time. Also im not the one who spent the most for today..

What i got today, hmm.. let me check.. a doggie door stopper, A birthday gift, a pair of sandals.. That's all.. Many? No.. Expensive?? I spent $28.70 (excluding a voucher), overall i got a treat of a combo meal and 2 strawberries..

Oh ya the one of staffs from the shoe company was super poor attitude. I ask her to get me a pair of shoe that i want and she was serving the other customer. Ok, since she was serving that customer 1st, i waited the staff to finish serving before entertain me. However, the staff was super overboard. She was totally serving her alone and forget my existence... If she is busy, she can ask some other staffs to serve me instead.. However, she didn't.. Instead i approached another staff to get me that pair. Ok, after trying the shoes, i want to make payment. The serving staff call the cashier that there will be a payment. At the cashier is that staff who ignoried me still serving that customer. However that customer was hoaxing with that staff at the cashier to make calls to check whether the size of the shoes she wan was available in other branches.. I was standing there a long time just to pay my shoes. No one noticed me.. I was waiting impatiently till ah min saw me frowning.. I guess one of the staffs noticed me when i was complaining to ah min. She took over that cashier counter and process my payment.. Poor ah min.. had to wait for me so long...

Comments

Anonymous said…
i don't mind having their jobs... like just sit there & wait... (of coz last few days & sats will be busy) -clar

Popular Posts