166th entry

I had just finished my last assignment which is MSM. Tmr i will hand it up with the test 2 together with bro jam's set.

Finally i think i can start to concentrate with my studies and my new year spring cleaning. Practically, i had done nothing for this coming chinese new year. I had not done my spring cleaning, my own new clothes spree, my hair do, my shoes etc.. I simply plan to stay at home and do nothing.. Honestly, im getting more no mood for festival seasons. Perhap, too much happening and result my heart had simply numb over such general stuffs.

*cough cough* I think my cough is getting worse.. though my mum bought same coughing medicine for me from the doctor. I think Clar will avoid me till i have recover. Oh tmr is her driving test.. i will pray for her to success..

Rong~er jus informed me that he met ms siew, our 1G form teacher today. She dun remember me when rong~er mention my name. I think she will remember me if she saw me personally. I have no much changes from sec time to now. Err... mayb a bit plumper.. hahaha.. Rong~er told me tat she currently live in clementi.. Oh.. i tink she will meet more ah rong in ntuc.. haha..

Oh, jus update the joke i had with lemonkiss few days ago.. it is funny so i jot this down.. it all begin with asking her to book one extra seat for icp class.. Btw, i tot the "tim" issue is over but it seem not..

I sms to lemonkiss and princess:
hi, if anyone book seat for icp, pl help me book one more extra. it is because my af will end late.

lemonkiss sms:
jeremin, u need 2 seats urself huh? or u mean book 2 seats for clar and u?

me:
total seats need 5. one for u, princess, myself, clar and my friend timothy

lemonkiss:
orh.. timothy huh! orh sure sure.. for u, timothy, mark, tom, all oso can.. heeheehee.. orh hahahaha..

@ this time, clar sms lemonkiss why monkey name is inside the sms..

then later..
lemonkiss:
jeremin.. 8 row from back. center.. pls tell clar, tim, tom n harry.. hee..

me:
orh thks and -_-" haiz..

conclusion - i just treat this as a joke.. From that day onward, anyone will pop his name out 1st when anything relate to guy's issue..

Lemonkiss is so free to do her lemon research.. haha.. i tink she will be happy if anyone is treating her a feast.. i wonder she shd be born as taurus instead of her present horoscope.. taurus all love foods....

Comments

Anonymous said…
so guai to pray 4 me... -clar

Popular Posts