154th entry

I just trying to do some updates..

I had a gathering yesterday after school. We went the Mayim restaurant for dinner. I ate the "wang zi dan dan mian" It was not bad. If anyone like the our local satay noodle, i bet u will like it. Ah min said that the sauce was not as thick as the Crystal Jade Restaurant. We also try the side dish - shanghai xiao long bao. Though it was recommanded in the menu and we are disappointed as it wasn't as good as crystal jade. Oh Clar, the bill was included 10% service charge and 5% GST. It excluded the charge for the wet towel and their famous pickle (which can be refillable) for $0.60 each person. I spent $44.45 for 4 bowls of noodles, 2 set of xiaolongbao,the pickles and wet towel and plus 4 pots of chinese tea.

I had a call yesterday, telling me my uncle had passed away.. Haiz..

My grandma called me up to tell me the date and venue of the reuinon dinner. It will be on sat 5th Feb and located at burlington square. I never went there before but i knew it was next to the sim lim sq.

Im still coughing even i had finished my medicine.. *cough cough * Wahhh..

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanx 4 fd review. think it's more affordable compared to crystal jade liao.

as i have said in ur other blog, sorry to hear ur uncle passed away.

-clar

Popular Posts