156th entry

I was informed from Clar that Today's newspaper got my lecturer's articule. He is occassionlly will submit his articles to Strait Times as freelance. While searching his article online, i forget i was cooking congee on the kitchen stove. It resulted my pot was pit black, that goodness my kitchen was not on fire.. This is the countless time that i had burned my mum's pot.. Wahhh.. This time i will be in deep hot soup when my mum is back.. :(

Perhap i should ask Sonny to compensate my a pot instead as i was so "supportive" in reading his article till my pot was burned..

Comments

Anonymous said…
Y so 4getful these days???? U stil young n u r uounger than me little sis!!!!!
How 's yr mum reaction of the black pot??? nect time pls remember ........

n most important is dun 4get me


Qing Qing
Anonymous said…
hey, i said "Today" paper, not strait times lah. -clar

Popular Posts