134th entry

Im still not used to go back school since having a two week break.. Well, the school is extreme crowded.. I had met Clar for lunch and she is mumbling a lot that she felt warm though the weather is cold. I tink she is heaty and need a lot of herb drinks.. The make over photo is with yuzhen.. well, i tot there are missing when clar called me up.. I still wondering whether are they pretty or not? I guess mine shd be ugly as i really dunno how to pose nicely and i was frozen hard while taking the pics.. Haiz.. I think i wanna to hide them up immediately when Yuzhen passed to me.. Oh, the bookstore in school seem stop selling sweets and candies.. Making myself run up to canteen and mega bit restaurant to get them. I bought two tubes of candies and they cost more than my lunch.. Haiz.. so expensive..

I met Tim in class.. still as usual, restless.. I guess due to morning icp class.. He told me that Nagib noticed him today as Tim ask him a hard question.. Haha.. lucky i didn't attend his class otherwise nagib will remember me and ask me a lot of questions.. I registered with clar for the workshop for resume and interview skills. Tim saw me the form i got and ask me to join the workshop on "friendship, courtship and relationship". It was on tue and he knew i can't attend and volunteer to join on my behalf and scanned 1st round of guys.. Haha.. Tat one is a talk workshop and not matchmakeing session.. Yah, Clar was surprised to see Tim was waiting for me @ the CS sofa.. She was starting to ask me silly questions.. Haiz.. I got some sms from her after Tim and i left the CS for lesson.

From Clar
"Orh pai sey eh. And thanx. (u sure he's not ur bf?)

I replied
"No"

From Clar
"He how old huh?"

I replied
"born in 1980"

From Clar
"same age as u lor. so still gd lah"

I replied
"Wat gd?"

From Clar
":D"

I was puzzled.. what she mean?? A lot of questionmarks are falling to bury me alive.. Btw, he was using my hp while she is smsing me.. lucky he didn't read them otherwise i dunno what will happen next..

Our lecturer release us earlier.. Tim seem to be overjoyed.. I told him that he became alert whenever lecturer say "breaktime" or "end of lesson". He told me dun like tat say him leh.. He told me that he is going to bangkok instead of hongkong due to the tidal waves. I recommanded him those places i used to go and i realised he knew them all. Overall he knew more places than me.. We chat over the items, foods and experiences in bangkok.. From shopping location, hotels, tutu, taxis to bras.. Tim ask me a question till i dunno how to answer.. I was busy scatching my head.. how to answer.. I had never tink of this question b4 and i dun really know how m i going to comment.. till i say it is fine with me as i recieved something from my cousin b4.. That end our conversation as we alighted the busstop..

Comments

Anonymous said…
:D -clar
Anonymous said…
Hi Hi i saw yr another Bolg liao so now the hot topic stil is THE EARRING!!! i wil b a bit bsuy 2 call u 4 few days s i come back late n dad stil have things 2 ask me type or do. very tired then workin morning shift. Sob..... will u come with ah min on thrus 2 look 4 me @ Mos s she said ahe will come?? stil need 2 play pet pet s need 2 earn my int..... Andy stil have many exciting news happy happy......

Qing Qing 2 xiao Hui HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Anonymous said…
haha, i long heard fr jeremin that he's attached liao. just that the way both of them acted towards each other... like no diff fr those in relationship eh. She will buy sweets to keep him awake during lecture. He will so nice get forms down for her & wait for her. ya, me bucket-mouth. -clar

Popular Posts