150th entry

I had read the previous comments. Thanks for all of you who are concerning my health.. Im better today.. However i received comment from peggy that i look pale. Oh.. Clar was joking that if i look pale than she will look pretty.. (clar was sick too but not as worse as me).

I received a msg from ah min. She said that she pity me as both of my side were busy smsing and make a lot of noisy.. (my left side was clar and right was ah min). Well, i used to that already. Both are busy smsing during class since last week. Such two busy career women sitting next to me.. haha..

Ah min had a hair cut and wash today b4 class. It cost her $23. I think she is getting richer. However, she look more neater and prettier. :)

Those gals give me a silly smile during the icp consultation lesson. Wonder why they give me such a look?? Hmmm..*Questionmarks in my mind*.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh u tink she has ample $$$ 2 pay 4 tat dineer???? i need 2 go slep liao or else my elmo's mum wil nag @ me. So call u tmr. i stil dun have any ideas wat 2 eat tat day. ha ha ha
Anonymous said…
1st paragraph: u sure not as bad as u... my skin dried up, turned yellow. acne also bloomed.

2nd paragraph: what to do? when i'm angry w/ some1, i sms non-stop.

4th paragraph: it's ok, if u don't know what silly smile means :D

-clar

Popular Posts