159th entry

My mind is confused.. Mummy is complaining about the money issue again.. On the 24th jan, i need to pay for the $250plus for the local workshops and i haven't inform her about it. I just wish i can to skip those workshops to save on those fees but i was not allow to do so.. These are all complusory. Im coughing so hard like having asthma attack and she is still nagging @ my ears for the money issues. If i had sufficient money for my studies, i will not borrow from them for help. *tears dropping down* Somehow i try to measure whether i should drop my studies for the time being to look for jobs JUST TO GIVE my mum allowance. I had left one and half year of studies. Everyone is asking when will i finished my studies. My younger cousin who studied the same degree as me will be graduating tmr. People are giving me a kind of weird eye contact that im much older than her and im still studying. I also wish i can graduate faster but it is my mistake to do my exams badly on the year 1 causing me delay all my studies. Why she can't understand me? All along i got pressure from her in exams results. Her threatened words are making me more fear of exams. Every May and June, i had a hard time to get through the exam period. Tears and fear had occupying me for the past couple of years. A mistake in my exam paper in the examination hall can lead me to pay few thousands dollars more to just to repeat that unit. I also wish i can work to give her allowance but i knew that such low education in singapore cannot help me to get a better pay job and this result i can't give her more..

Why can i have a more understanding mother? *wiping my tears*

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi gal,

Hey, don't be so upset ok.. Parents like to nag most of the time so u jus have to learn to handle them well.. I'm still learning and its not easy.. I may not understand ur plight fully but i really hope all will be well for u soon and will keep u in prayers too. Meanwhile, Work hard for the coming exams! Lets try to give it our best shot. At least, by doing so, u know u didn't let urself down.

*Peggy*
LuKe said…
Jiayou~ it's like dis one...diff pple see things in diff light...I also retained a yr in poly b4 so i sorta understand how u feel...so dun tink too badly abt it...time will pass well enough for you to overcome everything. Jus make sure u do better and not reflect too much on why you failed, but how you gonna improve and learn from the experience.
Anonymous said…
my mum no diff fr urs eh. same boat! -clar

Popular Posts