138th entry

Oh Clar, thanks for yr Hello Kitty Gummy fruits candy.. I wonder how u know i like hello kitty? Still dun bear to eat..

I got the make over dnd photo.. My parents said im not nice.. This is what i expected.. Only my silly bro said it was nice.. Haiz.. Btw, Clar gave me her photos which she took for me during that nite.. My parents got a lot of comments on thoses.. Haiz..

I copy this from Clar's blog..

" b4 lect began, Ms Chu went in front of jeremin & asked her abt what had been covered & what had not. jeremin turned to me & asked me that in chinese. and continued in chinese... Ms Chu then turned to me & spoke in chinese. after that i told jeremin --> i understand english.
of coz the part 2 came, when after the lesson, Ms Chu was back again in front of jeremin coz she wanted to ask assignment qn, whatever Ms Chu said, jeremin translated in chinese to me. i thot it's undertandable that i'm not a china student & i should understand english. oinkz "


Sorry Clar, im too used to speak chinese with u while someone else i used to speak english.. Bad habit..


Comments

Anonymous said…
that some1 else must be timothy.

just open up & munch the gummies. -clar

Popular Posts